In 2022, the Think Tank of the Institute of Circular Economy (INCIEN) published a study assessing the role of the circular economy in the decarbonisation of industry in an international and national (Czech) context.
This webinar presents the key findings and recommendations of follow-up research undertaken this year that identifies priority circular economy measures for decarbonisation of Czech industry and provides specific recommendations and priority actions for industry stakeholders and policymakers to support implementation of these measures in a national and regional context. Event will be part of Circular Week 2023 and will be held in English.
• Pavel Zedníček, CEO INCIEN
• Ben Hague, head of Think Tank INCIEN
• Zemánek Martin – Project Manager, Skanska
• Hannes Pueschel – Industrial Director, CRH Europe Central Region
• Robert Polc – Regional Environmental Coordinator, Danucem region – SK, HU, AT
If you are interested in the event, we have this registration form for public (members will be invited by e-mail). You will receive a detailed agenda and a link to the ZOOM webinar one day before the event to your e-mail.
The webinar will take place online on October 26, 2023 from 9:15 am to 10:30 am.
We look forward to seeing you.