In cooperation with HAVEL & PARTNERS and the Embassy of Netherlands in the Czech Republic, we organize the webinar CIRCULAR & INNOVATIVE PUBLIC PROCUREMENT.
The aim of the webinar is to share experience and examples of good practices in public procurement between Dutch and Czech companies in order to strengthen circular economy in practice focusing on the topic of buildings. Anyone interested in the topic of circular procurement is welcome, especially suppliers and public procurers. It would also be a great opportunity for networking between both countries and market possibilities mapping.
- 14:00 Introduction: Soňa Jonášová (INCIEN)
- 14:05 High-level keynote speakers will be: Jacqueline CRAMER, former Dutch Environment Minister and professor at Utrecht University, and Joan PRUMMEL, top international strategic advisor on circular procurement.
- 14:35 Dutch companies will present their successful cases of public procurement: Rob Kragt / Tarkett & more speakers will be confirmed soon.
- 14:50: Actual state of public procurement in Czechia will be presented by the representatives of the Ministry of Environment (Anna Pasková), the Ministry of Industry and Trade (Pavlína Kulhánková), the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs (Leona Gergelová Šteigrová).
- 15:00 Several important plans of circular procurement in Czechia will be presented by Adéla Havlová / HAVEL & PARTNERS.
- 15:15 The role of digitization in circular public procurement will be the final contribution seminar presented by Jiří Skuhrovec from the Datlab platform and Cyril Klepek from the CYRKL.com platform.
- 15:45 Closing
The webinar will take place on May 12th from 2 to 4 pm
Please, register through this registration form below (deadline for registration is May 11th). We also invite companies ready to share good examples of circular/innovative procurement (both in environmental or social ways) during the webinar to fill in the registration form specific part on this issues (until May 5th).
The webinar will be held in the English language only!
- Links on social media: https://1url.cz/3Kusy
- Registration form: https://1url.cz/CKuTL
The event is realized with the financial support of Komerční Banka Nadace Jistota.